Anyone, of any age, from anywhere can submit an original post (not previously published anywhere online) with a brief biography for inclusion on the Completed Thoughts blog.
Why Contribute a Post to Completed Thoughts?
- You can receive exposure for yourself and your site. Featuring your writing on Completed Thoughts, and including a bio with links to your site, can increase traffic and subscribers.
- Contribute to a noble cause. The purpose of this site is to help create a better life and world for us all. See the about page for more details.
- Keep your post between 750-1500 words
- Provide original honest work – meaning your post has never before been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not include anything taken from a something previously published.
- Avoid non-universal topics (such as gender specific, a specific religion, maintaining a blog/business).
- Reserve self-promotion to your biography. No marketing or advertising directly in the post.
- Personal stories are highly encouraged.
- Offer useful information which can help readers address the challenges of life.
- Please note that I may make alterations in a post (only after notifying you).
How To Submit Your Writing
- Send your original post in Microsoft Word format, including your bio at the end of the post.
- Use the contact form to upload your post submission. Please write “Blog Submission” as the subject.
I will respond to every submission personally. Please understand that it may take a few days or weeks before you hear back from me. I may send your post back with questions/comments to expand in parts, and I may edit it/change the title before publishing on the site.
Thank you for sharing and spreading your slice of joy and happiness!